We all look for comfy clothing always no matter what season it is. Also, being in lockdown for long, comfortable clothing has turned into your habit now. So, if you are looking for comfortable yet stylish clothing, you should definitely try your pajamas. Yes, you heard it right, your pajamas can give you a trendy and stylish look. Comfort in fashion is necessary for women’s clothing. Pajama fashion or pajama styling will give you both comfort and fashion. Pajama fashion is quite trending since 2020. Whether it is online meeting or a house party, you can nail it with your pajama look. All you have to do is style it right and carry with confidence. So, read on to know how you rock the Pajama fashion!
Some trending pajama stylings by celebrities:
• Shine with floral like Alia:
Alia Bhatt look stunning with her floral print pajama outfit. Her outfit includes floral tops with pajama style pants. The actress looks chic and pretty comfortable in this slouchy two pieces set paired with nude-colored stilettoes. This outfit is just perfect for your office or your everyday look.
• Go desi like Kriti:
Kriti Sanon is the master of blending traditional trend with Indian outfits. She styled her PJs with comfy long Kurta. Wanna comfy outfit for movie or lunch? Try this pajama look with desi touch.
• Style like Priyanka:
Bollywood hottie Priyanka Chopra was spotted with a pink color pajama set with matching wedges from Sanchita Majumder collection. This outfit is perfect for any family gathering. Also, this outfit is casual and comfy, just complement your dress with sober makeup.
• Grab same print like Kangna:
Kangna Ranaut knows how to nail same print from head to toe. The ‘Manikarnika’ actress has posted her glam look with her same print pajama outfit. She adds a chic touch to her PJs by pairing it with golden sneakers and hair tied in a sleek ponytail. This look is smart, casual and perfect attire for scorching heat.
• Make a classy look like Athiya:
Athiya Shetty knows how to turn basic outfit into classy look. She makes the tricky stripes and structured pantsuit style look easy as a breeze. She completes her look with a pair of heels. This PJ look is perfect for parties and any social gatherings.
7 trendiest pajama styling ideas:
• Neutral colors are going to be super trendy in 2021. You can pair up your loose flowy top with a wide-legged bottom (pajama). Both should be any neutral color. The material can be anything breathable and super comfortable like – cotton, polyester, or acrylic. Black or brown stripes can also add a subtle definition to your pajama outfit. This look is perfect for your virtual meeting. You can use basic gold or silver accessories. If you are going outside, pairing the look with chic shoes and a pair of sunglasses.
• Track style pajama outfit is equally stylish and comfortable. Pair up your track style bottom(pajama) with a high- collared zipped crop top. The color must be sober. You can also use any hood-style crop top to make this look. You can spend a long day in this outfit comfortably. Complement your outfit with a subtle yet glowy makeup look. Use a pair of high ankle shoes with it.
• You can pair up your pajamas with your favorite hoodie. This style is for all hoodie fans. Make sure both the colors of the top and bottoms are neutral and coordinate well. The simplicity will make you look gorgeous. You can pair the look with chunky shoes and a cool pair of sunglasses. You can also add a chain and hoops to elevate your style.
• The classics will remain classic always and they never go out of style. You can definitely create your trendy pajama look with a beautiful set of silk pajamas. The feel of silk on the skin is unmatched by any other type of fabric. Complement your look with a pair of statement jewelry.
• If you are a fan of andro-styling then oversized outfits must be your first choice. You can pair up your look with an oversized sweatshirt and a fleece bottom (pajama). This will give you the most comfortable lounging experience. If you like to dress up casual yet fashionable then this is the right pajama outfit for you. Turtle necks are also a fashion statement in 2021. You can also try the turtle neck pajama outfit. This could give you a minimalistic chic vibe and make you comfortable. Pair up your turtle neck look with a pair of sneakers or shoes. A messy bun would be perfect for both looks.
• You can look classy in pajamas just like denim. Wear a crisp button-down white shirt with a satin or silk pajamas. You can unbutton a few buttons of your shirt to create a one-shoulder look. You can pair up your pajamas with polo t-shirts or tank tops as well.
• This is not new in the fashion trend. Layering up can make you look better and casual. Layer up your pajama look with a basic night dress shirt for a cute and casual look. You can also use a sweatshirt for a layer. If one color pajama outfit seems boring to you, just layering up with the big polka dots shirt. This will also bring some retro touch to your look.
Few tips for your glam pajama look:
• Wear your oversize shirt with a knot in front to avoid an ultra-relax or homeless look. You can also unbutton few buttons to look more casual and comfortable.
• Choose your pajamas according to your comfort level. The type of fabric plays a huge role to make a perfect pajama outfit. Pay extra attention while selecting your pajamas fabric. Select the proper fabric that suits you the best. Select your pajamas according to the season and temperature as well. Cotton, polyester, and acrylic are the best choice for summer. Satin can give a rich look. Avoid pajamas made with warmer materials.
• Choose your color according to your convenience. To create a decent and casual look neutral and sober color are best. But to make a bold and sensual look you can go for bold colors as well. But coordinate your set properly.
• Put your comfort first. Style your outfit according to your comfort level. Don’t do unnecessary styling that makes you uncomfortable.
• Try to use polished and sophisticated accessories, so you don’t look shabby and sloppy. Do not use extra accessories, else the charm of your outfit can be spoiled.
• You can try blazers or jackets with your pajamas to glam up the look.
• Put on a pair of stilettos to finish off your glam pajama look.