1. This privacy statement solely applies to the Hashtag Ladies Website. The Hashtag Ladies Website may contain text and graphic links to third-party social media sites, as well as information and service providers, who may collect information from you. Furthermore, certain of the Hashtag Ladies Website’s pages may link to co-branded web pages hosted and served by third parties. We have no control over any third-party company’s privacy policies in any of the aforementioned instances, so please review their policies before providing any personal information.
2. In general, you can visit Hashtag Ladies’ website without revealing your identity or submitting personal information. No personally identifying information is collected or retained as a result of this use. When you visit the Hashtag Ladies Website, utilize our services, or watch our online adverts, we may gather information about you. However, unless you provide personal information about yourself by filling out a form on the Hashtag Ladies Website or sending us an e-mail, we are not obligated to keep any other personal information about you as a result of your access and use of the Hashtag Ladies Website.
3. Unless you specifically request otherwise in writing, the information we collect and keep during routine use of the Hashtag Ladies Website may be used to monitor usage and aid in the development of our products and services in India.
4. We do not share your personal information with third parties unless it is necessary to offer the product or service you have requested, and we have requested and received your explicit approval. Despite the foregoing, we would be required to share if (1) disclosure was required by law, rule, or regulation, or in response to a valid order of a court or authorized government agency or other legal process, and/or (2) we discovered that your actions on the Hashtag Ladies Website violate the Hashtag Ladies terms and conditions or any of the usage guidelines for specific products or services.
5. Furthermore, as per Rule 5 of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, the act of clicking the ‘I agree’ tab will amount to the act of obtaining consent in writing from the provider of the sensitive personal data or information regarding the purpose of usage before collection of such information and take reasonable steps.
8. You consent to your personal information being processed in the manner stated above by Verve Group affiliates across the world and our hosting organizations around the world by submitting it through this Hashtag Ladies Website. Please email us at (feedback website) if you have supplied personal information through this Hashtag Ladies Website and would like us to stop using it for the purposes you specified. If you believe the information, we have about you is incorrect at any point, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can fix it.
9. We are dedicated to safeguarding your online privacy, and as a result, we implement security measures in relation to the information and personal data stored at our facilities, as well as restricting access to the Hashtag Ladies Website, buildings, computer rooms, office desks, technology areas, equipment, and other areas where unauthorized access by people could jeopardize our security.
10. We also take reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure the personal information you supply to us from unintended or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, disclosure, or access. We also go above and beyond to comply with the applicable statement about what we can do with the personal data we collect from you.
11. We make every effort to detect and investigate every security breach by putting in place appropriate procedures that should alert us to a security breach. We may employ encryption technology to help protect any information or data you provide from time to time. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any personal information or data you reveal online.In any case, you acknowledge the inherent security risks of revealing information over the internet and agree not to hold us liable for any security breach unless we have been negligent or intentionally in breach of our legal responsibilities.
12. We have implemented appropriate security steps to protect your personal information. The Company audits its compliance with this Privacy Statement on a regular basis. Fill out our web contact form or write to us at the following address if you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or our treatment of Personal Data and information:
Email: [email protected]